Sic Bo winning secrets and good luck
Sic Bo is a rather interesting kind of dice game that was originally invented in China and has become very popular in Southeast Asia. Currently, this entertainment is known all over the world and many people in Australia are striving to understand how to quickly master Sic Bo winning secrets in order to receive not only pleasure, but also large cash incomes. Those people who do not want to visit the country’s land gambling establishments have the opportunity to find the game in one of many online casinos.
Several players can take part in the entertainment at the same time, who roll three dice at once, each of which is numbered from 1 to 6. If the dice are made correctly, then on the opposite sides the sum of the numbers should be 7 (1-6, 2-5 and 3- 4). During the game, you can make various bets and apply suitable strategies. Here, each player plays against the casino, so bets can be any and carried out by decision of the participants in the game. A complete list of possible bets and payments due on them is always available on the casino’s special page.
Sic Bo rules at Australian casinos
Despite its unusualness, this game found a huge number of its admirers in Australia, who are very gambling and are always ready to apply Sic Bo strategy to win and enjoy the process of entertainment. The rules are not complicated at all and before throwing dice, each participant must make any of the following bets:
- Especially popular with Australian players is the Big/Small bet. Big always wins if the sum of the numbers that appear on 3 dice is from 11 to 17. Accordingly, the Small bet will be paid if the amount is from 4 to 10. The payout will be 1 to 1, but if triples appear on all dice, then the bet loses.
- Also, players who know exactly Sic Bo winning secrets often bet One Number. Here, a person needs to choose any number from 1 to 6, and if it appears on one dice, the payout is 1 to 1, if on two dice, then the payout will be 2 to 1. If the selected number appears on all 3 dice, the payout will be 16 to 1.
- There are 14 Total bets ranging from 4 to 17, where payments are made according to a special pay table. 15 bets on the fact that on any 2 dice the selected numbers appear is called Domino and paid 6 to 1.
- You can place bets Specific Double, Specific Triple and Any Triple, which have their own individual requirements for payments and are made by players according to their decision.
Many Australians, who often practice the game and are fairly loyal to any risks, have regular large cash profits.
Sic Bo winning secrets and strategies
The key role for a successful outcome of the game is always played by Sic Bo winning strategy, which should always be in the arsenal of Australian players, despite the fact that the main factor here is still simple luck. Here are some game tactics you can use here:
- Everyone who plays Sic Bo for the first time and is not ready to bet their entire game bankroll at stake should make sure to use a game with minimal risk, which implies the choice of Big and Small bets. In this case, the casino advantage is the lowest 2.27%, and the winnings will be, although small, but quite frequent;
- Those who decide to bet on huge winnings should know that in 8 cases out of 10 the player will definitely lose. Therefore, it is better to focus on medium-sized bets that are affordable and have a great chance of winning;
- A good option is a combination of games with low and medium risks, where the player can make several small bets in a row, and in case of a good probability of winning make a big bet.
Players can practice these strategies in training games until they get the necessary experience.